Make The Heddle Group Your Home
Are you looking to achieve Outstanding Results in your professional career? This Royal LePage National Chairman’s Club (Top 1% in Canada) Team is always on the look out for eager, passionate and hard working Sales Representatives to join our amazing team of exceptional individuals!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, ‘Part-Time’ Marketing Coordinator to assist, develop and execute the most comprehensive marketing plan in the industry! The Marketing Coordinator will be an integral part of the development and execution of all marketing plans to create Outstanding brand recognition and consistency within our Real Estate Team.
This position will be a new role within our Real Estate practice. We require a competent professional who is able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative marketing ideas. The Marketing Coordinator should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principals and tactics.
Further responsibilities include:
1. Assist in developing and executed ‘Marketing Plan’ for team and individual Sales Partners
2. Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns
3. Weekly Listing Update preparation/newsletter;
4. ‘Mail Outs’ – just sold, just listed, calendars, give away (involving management & supervision of student/co-op staff);
5. Print advertisement
6. Social media marketing; FB, Twitter etc.
7. Additional duties to be assigned
The skills and abilities that are necessary to be successful in the marketing Coordinator position include:
1. Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Lightroom;
2. Strong understanding of Facebook Marketing; dark ads, creating audiences
3. Working knowledge of Apple: mail, calendar, contacts, would be beneficial;
4. Strong written & communication skills;
5. Organizational skills;
Years of Experience
Position Applying for
How did you hear of this position?
Resume or other document (Optional)
Do Not Fill This Out